Our Terms of Service
Last Modified: May 17th, 2023
Terms of Service
By accessing our website, Social-Jump (Hereinafter referred to as “Social Jump”), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Social Jump is not affiliated with any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with all platform rules and any legislation that you are subject to. By using our service, you agree that the risk is your sole responsibility.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your social media account is banned for any reason.
- We require your platform username to obtain required information using our backend API’s. We do not give away or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way. If you have only received a part of your purchase, and more than 24 hours has passed since your transaction, please create a support ticket.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of our service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time, and may result in major delays in receiving your purchase.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- In some scenarios, our services may use some or all “bot” accounts.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether or not our Terms have changed.
At Social Jump, we are committed to providing our users with the best possible support. If you have any sales or technical questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by creating a support ticket. Our team of experts is always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
We typically respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours, but please allow for additional time during weekends and holidays. If you require urgent assistance, please indicate this in your email, and we will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Social Jump. We look forward to providing you with the best possible support!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We do not offer refunds after our services have been delivered. Once the services have been provided, we cannot issue a refund, as the work has already been completed.
In the case of a banned account, we do not provide refunds. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are complying with any terms of service or community guidelines set forth by the platform or service that they are using.
This is the end of our Terms Of Service. We appreciate you taking your time to throughly read our Terms of Service and understand them! We’re looking forward to serving you!